Last reviewed on 07 April 2021.
1. Scope of the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions regulate the way in which the Website may be used by visitors, what actions are not permitted on this Website and other information in regards to using the Website.
The Terms and Conditions may be reviewed and amended in the future, therefore check them regularly if you are a recurring visitor.
2. Who we are
The website https://www.andreeaiancu.design (the “Website“) is the property of Andreea Iancu (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “we“), located in Oradea, Romania. You can contact us at contact [at] andreeaiancu.design.
3. Permitted use and prohibited actions
The Website may only be used by you in a lawful manner, as prescribed by the Company and for your personal and non-commercial purpose. You may not (or allow anybody else to) undertake any of the following prohibited actions:
- use the Website in any unlawful, fraudulent or malicious manner or for any unlawful purpose;
- perform any act which is illegal, fraudulent or violates or infringes any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined in these Terms and Conditions);
- use any means to access, index, frame or link to the Website in a way that is not authorized by the Company;
- use any means to remove, disable, bypass, or circumvent any Website protection or access control mechanisms, including those intended to prevent the unauthorized access to, use or distribution of the Website content;
- place any viruses, trojan horses, computer code, malware, devices or other materials that are designed to disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation the Website;
- damage or gain unauthorized access to the Website or the technology used by the Company or other persons, or the subscribers or other visitors of the Website;
- remove, modify, disable, block, obscure or otherwise impair any advertising displayed on, or used in connection with the Website; or
- support conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or give rise to liability
Additionally, these Terms and Conditions specifically prohibit you from submitting content to Website which includes any text of whatever nature, any comments or submissions posted by you, photographs, graphics, designs videos or audio recording which:
- is defamatory, offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic, obscene, harassing or threatening;
- breaches the privacy or confidentiality of any third party;
- infringes any third parties’ intellectual property rights;
- may cause fear or encourage racial hatred or violence;
- alleges that you are someone else by way of falsely assuming someone else’s identity; or
- promotes products or services or for any purpose other than you own personal, non-commercial use.
4. Intellectual property
The content made available to you by the Company via the Website, is owned or licensed by the Company. All Intellectual Property Rights, as defined below, including all rights arising in relation to the design, source code, preparatory material and other elements which may be protected by the law relating to the Website existing now and, in the future, remain the absolute property the Company.
You may not use the Website and or any content available on the Website in any way that constitutes a violation of any law (including intellectual property law), or an infringement or misappropriation of the rights of the Company (including, without limitation, Intellectual Property Rights), or the rights or Intellectual Property Rights of licensors or any third party. In these Terms and Conditions, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ include all intellectual property rights, including (without limitation) copyright, patents, designs, database rights, know-how, confidential information, trade secrets, trademarks, trade names, domain names and all other intellectual property rights as defined anywhere in the world.
5. Consequences of breaching the Terms and Conditions
Visitors in breach of these Terms and Conditions agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless against any loss, liability, costs, and damages which they may suffer as a result of: (i) infringing any person’s rights, including Intellectual Property Rights, in relation to the Website and (ii) you failing to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The Website is made available ‘as is’ and without any warranty or other obligation whatsoever. The Company is not obliged to ensure that the Website meets visitors’ expectations, is available and accessible at all times, is provided without interruptions or error free.
The Company shall not be liable towards any visitors of the Website or any third parties for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from any: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies appearing on the Website; (ii) damage resulting from access to and use of the Website.
7. Governing law and disputes
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Romania. Any disputes arising in connection to the Terms and Conditions shall be settled by the competent courts located in Romania.