As professional interior designers, the importance of showcasing our completed projects through high-quality photography cannot be overstated. The ability to capture our work effectively is a powerful promotional tool and a means to attract prospective clients.
That’s why I’ve created this interior photography guide: to share with you the skills and knowledge to present your work in the best possible light.
From the equipment I use (smartphone included!), to framing & composition techniques, tips & tricks for elevating your interior photography, plus an editing example from start to finish, you’ll learn everything you need to get started. All using the available natural light, no complicated flash setups.
Written from my perspective as both an interior designer and photographer, this guide grants you insights into both worlds.
Price: 24 EUR + VAT
Please note: Refunds cannot be issued for digital downloads, but if you have any problems with the file please contact me.
For any questions, suggestions or issues with your purchase, please email me at email@example.com
What’s included in this guide?
- Introduction shortly covering my story of how I got into interior design photography, what exactly is interior design photography and why am I using natural light;
- Equipment: the essentials to get started (spoiler alert: nowadays you can photograph interior design by using just your smartphone!);
- Camera settings: although no one can give you a recipe for every situation, I’m sharing the main settings you should pay attention to;
- Artificial lights: on or off? An endless debate! 🙂 I’m sharing my approach to this spiky issue;
- Framing & composition: 11 subchapters of tips about framing & composition, stretching from the rule of thirds to one-point perspective or deciding the proper camera height – all with examples;
- A few tips from my experience to make interior design look better on camera;
- Editing! A start to finish example of how I edited one of my photos (includes the HDR technique) using Adobe Lightroom (both desktop and mobile versions).
File format: PDF
Page size: 215.9 x 279.4 mm (8.5 x 11 inch)
No. of pages: 77
Size: 71.13 mb
Here are a few sneak peeks from the ebook:
To sum it up, if you want to learn how to take beautiful interior design photos (for yourself or for other interior designers), this guide covers up all the basics you need to know to get started.
So… what are you waiting for? 🙂
Price: 24 EUR + VAT
Need more info? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!