Last updated on 07 April 2021.
2. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Andreea Iancu, from Oradea, Romania.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Romania
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to https://www.andreeaiancu.design
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
3. Types of personal data collected, purposes and legal basis
The Company collects the following personal data directly from you when you navigate our Website or when you submit your information (first and last name, email address, city, country) in the Contact form section:
- first and last name, e-mail address, location if you choose to provide us with such information via the Contact form in order for us to be able to reply to your inquiries, send you newsletters, commercial communications or other information which relates directly or indirectly to the contents of our Website. In order for us to be able to process such personal data we shall rely on your freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous agreement for such processing.
- records of the correspondence with the Company, including information provided by you when sending us a question or comment via the Website. Such information is necessary in order for us to be able to keep, for a limited period of time, a record of our interactions with our users. In order to process such personal data we shall rely on the legitimate interests of our Company in ensuring that we provide clear and consistent responses and information to our Website users.
- IP address via the security plug-in. In this way, we can detect possible attacks and block bad “IPs”. In order to process such personal data we shall rely on the legitimate interests of our Company in ensuring that you have a safe navigation on our Website.
Additionally, we may also obtain data from third parties tools such as Google Analytics, however the data received in this manner is not associated with a particular user, therefore it may be considered anonymized data.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. Nevertheless, should you choose not to provide us with your personal data some of the Website’s functionalities may be unavailable for your use (for example, you will not be able to submit an inquiry or contact us via the Contact form).
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies; Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies; Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not process any special categories of personal data relating to you such as any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation, as well as personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences. We insist that you do not to include such information in any correspondence with us and not to circulate such personal data on or through the Website or otherwise.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing performed by the Company based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers that help us provide our services to you (the billing software), monitor and analyze the use of our Service, or to contact You.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
5. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
7. Transfers of personal data outside the EEA
We may use certain service providers based in the US which may have access to your personal data collected via the cookies place on the Website. We will only use US services providers which are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For more details, see the European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
8. Retention period
We will retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
9. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
10. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Information Right: You have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
Rectification Right: You may ask the Company to rectify your incorrect personal data. We may ask you to provide us with verification information to check the accuracy of the data before rectifying it. Considering the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Erasure Right: You may ask the Company to delete your personal data. This will happened however only when: (i) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; or (ii) you have withdrawn your consent (if the data processing was relied on your consent); or (iii) following a successful right to object (see ‘Objection Right’ below); or (iv) it has been processed unlawfully; or (v) too comply with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject. However, please bear in mind that the Company is not required to comply with your request to delete your data if the processing of your personal data is required: (i) for compliance with a legal obligation; or (ii) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. There are certain other circumstances in which we are not required to comply with your erasure request, although these two are the most likely circumstances in which we would deny that request.
Right to restriction of processing: You may ask the Company to restrict (in other words to keep but not to use) your personal data, but only if: (i) the accuracy of the personal data is contested (see Rectification Right), to give us the opportunity us to check its accuracy; or (ii) the processing is illegal, but you do not want it deleted; or (iii) it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, however we still require such personal data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (iv) you have exercised the objection right, and checking mandatory grounds is ongoing. The Company may continue to process your personal data even if a request for restriction was submitted, if: (i) we have your consent; or (ii) to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (iii) to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
Portability Right: You may ask the Company to provide your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you may ask to have it ‘ported’ directly to another data controller, however in each case only if: (i) the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you; and (ii) the processing is carried out by automated means.
Objection Right: You may object to any processing of your personal data which has our ‘legitimate interests’ as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh the Company’s legitimate interests.
Not be the subject of automated processing: You have the right to request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
In order to exercise your rights please note the following:
- We need proof of your identity. We take the confidentiality of all records containing personal data seriously and reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity if you make a request in respect of such records.
- We aim to respond to any valid requests within two (2) weeks unless your request is particularly complex, or you have made several requests, in which case we aim to respond within three (3) weeks.
12. Contact us
If you have a complaint or concerns about how we use your personal data, please contact us at contact [at] andreeaiancu.design and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible.